Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud Training
Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud course is designed for students and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing or interested in managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments. This is also useful for those who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions and DevOps professionals.
Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud, a subsidiary of Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a bundled remote computing service that provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet with storage, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). Launched in 2006, AWS is provided by cloud solution concept pioneer Amazon Inc. Amazon’s internal IT resource management built (AWS), which expanded and grew into an innovative and cost-effective cloud solution provider.
Why Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
- For feasible price structure
- The free tier, which provides enough credit to run instance
- Deployment Speed
Course Eligibility for Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Course Content for Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
1.Introduction to Cloud computing – Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn what Cloud Computing is and what are the different models of Cloud Computing along with the key differentiators of different models. We will also introduce you to virtual world of AWS along with AWS key vocabulary, services and concepts.
- Topics– Introduction to Cloud Computing, AWS Architecture, AWS Management Console, Setting up of the AWS Account.
- Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about the introduction to compute offering from AWS called EC2. We will cover different instance types and Amazon AMIs. A demo on launching an AWS EC2 instance, connect with an instance and hosting a website on AWS EC2 instance. We will also cover EBS storage Architecture (AWS persistent storage) and the concepts of AMI and snapshots.
- Topics –Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Demo of AMI Creation, Backup, Restore, EC2 Services and EBS persistent storage.
- Amazon Storage Services : S3, RRS, CloudWatch
- Learning Objectives – In this modules, you will learn how AWS provides various kind of scalable storage services. In this module, we will cover different storage services like S3, RRS and learn how to host a static website on AWS. This session also covers monitoring AWS resources and setting up alerts and notifications for AWS resources and AWS usage billing with AWS CloudWatch.
- Topics – AWS Storage Services: S3, RRS & Glacier, Amazon Cloud Watch, Alerts, Notification.
- Scaling and Load Distribution in AWS
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about ‘Scaling’ and ‘Load distribution techniques’ in AWS. This module also includes a demo of Load distribution & Scaling your resources horizontally based on time or activity.
- Topics – Amazon Scaling Service: ELB and Auto Scaling.
- AWS VPC & Route 53
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud. We will cover how you can make public and private subnet with AWS VPC. A demo on creating VPC. We will also cover overview of AWS Route 53.
- Topics – Amazon VPC with subnets , Gateways , Route tables and Amazon Route 53 overview.
- Identity and Access Management Techniques (IAM) and Amazon
Managed Relational Database (RDS)
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn how to achieve distribution of access control with AWS using IAM. We will talk about the managed relational database service of AWS called RDS.
- Topics –Amazon IAM Overview, Amazon RDS.
- Multiple AWS Services and Managing the Resources’ Lifecycle
- Learning Objectives– In this module, you will get an overview of multiple AWS services. We will talk about how do you manage life cycle of AWS resources and follow the DevOps model in AWS. We will also talk about notification and email service of AWS along with Content Distribution Service in this module.
- Topics –AWS CloudFront, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Import / Export , Overview of AWS Products such as Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWorks, SES.
- AWS Architecture and Design
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will cover various architecture and design aspects of AWS. We will also cover the cost planning and optimization techniques along with AWS security best practices, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) in AWS.
- Topics – AWS Backup and DR Setup, AWS High availability Design, AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security), AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing.
- Migrating to Cloud & AWS Case Study
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn how to migrate to cloud. Also we discuss a case study for AWS Implementation
- Topics –AWS Cloud Migration guidelines. AWS Case Study.
- Learning Objectives – In this module, Instructor will give demo of an AWS Project using a real life case study. This module will also have a Question and Answer session to prepare associates for AWS certifications.
- Topics – Hands on Workshop, Q/A, Overview of AWS Certification.
This table shows all the upcoming batches for the month of July 2016.
Upcoming Batches Schedule
|12 Feb||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|17 Feb||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
|19 Feb||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|24 Feb||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
For upcoming batches of Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud Training and Certification exam dates, feel free to contact us at 89569-30893 or 9595805895 Or email us at email@example.com . You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you soon.
Will See you soon in center, Happy Learning!!!