Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud Training
Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud course is designed for students and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing or interested in managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.This is also useful for those who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions and DevOps professionals.
Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud, a subsidiary of Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a bundled remote computing service that provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet with storage, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). Launched in 2006, AWS is provided by cloud solution concept pioneer Amazon Inc. Amazon’s internal IT resource management built (AWS), which expanded and grew into an innovative and cost-effective cloud solution provider.
Why Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
- For feasible price structure
- The free tier, which provides enough credit to run instance
- Deployment Speed
Course Eligibility for Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Course Content for Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud
- What is cloud ?
- Difference between IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- AWS history
- What is AWS
- Difference between private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud
- AWS Architecture and Terminology
2) Identity Access Management (IAM)
- IAM introduction
- IAM security credentials
- user, group, policy(permission) management.
- Password policies
- Role management
- Introduction to AWS command line
- Log IAM Events With CloudTrail
3) AWS object storage (S3)
- Introduction to object storage (S3 and Glacier)
- AWS S3 Essentials
- Create S3 bucket
- version control
- lifecycle management
- static web hosting
- cross region replication
- S3 transfer acceleration
- S3 security and encryption
- S3 command line
- Snowball, snowball edge , snowmobile concepts.
4) Compute (EC2)
- Introduction to compute service EC2 , lambda
- launch your First EC2 instance
- How to access instance via putty
- basics of security groups
- creating Windows EC2 instance
- AWS command line for ec2
- using IAM role with ec2
- EC2 instance metadata
- Working with placement groups
- cloud watch for ec2
- Block storage (EBS concepts)
- Managing EBS creating volumes and snapshots
- Create AMI using snapshot
- copy snapshot across the region
- EBS vs Instance storage
6) EFS (Elastic file storage)
- Understanding Use Cases
- Introduction to Elastic File System – EFS
- Configuration of EFS
- Creating and using EFS with Multiple EC2 Instances
- Troubleshooting in EFS
7) Load balancer
- Types of Load Balancer in AWS
- Use Cases of Load balancers
- Important Components of Load Balancer
- How Health-Check Works for Load Balancer
- Configuration of a load balancer and its management
- Pricing – Load balancer
- Limitations and Best Practice of Using Load Balancer
- Use Cases of Autoscaling
- Important Components of AutoScaling
- Configuration of Autoscaling
- Launch Configuration and LB Group
- Limitation and Best Practice of AutoScaling
9) Route 53
- Concepts of DNS
- How to register Domain using route 53
- routing policies(Weighted, Simple, Failover, Latency, Geolocation)
10) Database services (RDS)
- Introduction to database service
- Launching and RDS instance
- RDS backups
11) Networking (VPC, CDN)
- Introduction to VPC
- Working With Public And Private IP Addresses
- How to build VPC
- Network ACL
- Logs (VPC flow)
- Difference between NATing and bastions
- VPC endpoints
- CDN (CloudFront Essentials)
- VPC peering
- Architecting Applications With CloudFront
- Performance Considerations With CloudFront
12) Application Services
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Using SQS To Build Decoupled Application Architectures
- Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Difference between SNS and SQS
13) Creating Fault taulrent Environment
- Building The EC2 Instance, Installing The App, And Connecting To RDS
- Working With Amazon Machine Images (AMI’s)
- Add Resilience
- Add cloudfront
- Applying Auto Scaling And ELB To Create High Availability And Fault Tolerance
- CloudFormation Essentials
- Building An S3 Bucket With CloudFormation
- Elastic Beanstalk Essentials
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Important Components of CloudWatch
- Creating and Managing metrics in CloudWatch
- Creating and managing Events in CloudWatch
- Creating and Managing Dashboards in Cloudwatch
- Creating and managing Alarms in CloudWatch
- Logs and Log agent in Cloudwatch
- Pricing in CloudWatch
- Limitations and Best Practices – CloudWatch
- Important Components of CFN
- Templates and its components
- Creating and Managing stack
- Creating template using template designer
- Launching WordPress site using CFN template
- Designing Simple template to launch EC2 Instance
- Pricing in CFN
- Advance uses of CFN
- Limitations and Best Practice of CFN
- Important Components of Lambda
- Creating simple function in Lambda
- Creating and Managing triggers in Lambda
- Sample Code run using Lambda
- Limitations & Best Practice of Lambda
- Types of Data Streaming in Kinesis
- Kinesis Firehose and its Architecture
- Kinesis Analytics and its Architecture
- Builing a sample application to stream real-time data
- Pricing in Kinesis
- Best Practice in Kinesis
18) Elastic Cache
- Important Components of Elastic Cache
- Types of Engine avaialble in Elastic Cache
- Difference Between Redis and MamCache
- Benefits of Elatic Cache
- Uses Cases of Elatics Cache
- Pricing for Elatic cache
- Best Practice – Elastic Cache
19) Elastic Beanstalk
- Important Concepts in EB
- Managing Environments in EB
- Managing Applications in EB
- EB Platforms
- Getting started with EB
- Pricing in EB
20) API Gateway
- How API Gateway Works
- Why Should we use API Gateway
- Pricing in API Gateway
- Use Case Discussion
- How EMR Works?
- How can You use EMR?
- Why Shouldwe use EMR?
- Use Case Discussion
- Pricing in EMR
What is Amazon Web Services (AWS) ?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
What is AWS cloud training cost ?
AWS cloud training cost is around 12 k + GST.
Can we get AWS Hands on or Virtual Lab in this training?
Yes you will get virtual set up.
Is this syllabus help me for Certification for AWS ?
Yes it will help.
Are you giving hands on training on AWS ?
Yes we are giving hands on training on AWS .
Are AWS training videos avaialable ?
Yes AWS training videos available.
Are AWS online training available in your institute ?
Yes AWS online training is available in our institute.
Do you provide AWS tutorials for beginners ?
Yes we are providing AWS tutorials for beginners.
Upcoming Batches Schedule
|10th June 2019||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|15th June 2019||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30 pm|
|24th June 2019||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|29th June 2019||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
For upcoming batches of Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud Training and Certification exam dates, feel free to contact us at 89569-30893 or 9595805895 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you soon.
Will See you soon in center, Happy Learning!!!