Big Data Hadoop Training Course
As all MNC’c are taking revolutionary steps in analytic field because of Scalable architecture, Focus training services initiate Best institute for Big Data Hadoop Training Course in Pune, with Industry experts and Practical knowledge..
Batch – 7th July 10.30am to 12.30pm to join write @ email@example.com
What is Big Data Hadoop Training Course?
Hadoop is a free, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a distributed computing environment. It is part of the Apache project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation. Hadoop makes it possible to run applications on systems with thousands of nodes involving thousands of terabytes. Its distributed file system facilitates rapid data transfer rates among nodes and allows the system to continue operating uninterrupted in case of a node failure. This approach lowers the risk of catastrophic system failure, even if a significant number of nodes become inoperative.
Why Big Data Hadoop Training Course ?
Because Hadoop is open source and can run on commodity hardware, the initial cost savings are dramatic and continue to grow as your organizational data grows. Additionally, Hadoop has a robust Apache community behind it that continues to contribute to its advancement.
- There are no pre-defined or strict pre-requisites to learn Hadoop, but comprehensive Hadoop training can help you get a Big data Hadoop job if you have the willingness to build a career in Big Data Domain.
- A basic knowledge of any programming language like Java, C++ or Python and Linux is always an added advantage.
Course Topics in Big Data Hadoop Training Course
- Introduction to Hadoop
- What is Bigdata Hadoop?
- Why Bigdata?
- Hadoop Approach
- Hadoop eco-System
- Map reduce
- Map reduce Framework
- Map Reduce Programming
- Basic Map reduce Program example
What is PIG?
- PIG overview
- SQL Vs PIG
- PIG Latin
- Installing PIG
- HBase Data Model
- HBase Architecture
- Hbase Installation
- ZooKeeper Overview
- Entities,Data Model,Services
- Zookeeper Installation
- Oozie workflow
- Introduction to Mahout
- Introduction to Flume & Chukwa
Setting Hadoop Environment
- Creating VM Environment
- Setting up VM Environment
- Installing Hadoop
- Single Node and Multi Node configuration
- Map reduce Advanced Programming
- Combiners & Practitioners
- Error Handling and unit Testing
Developing with PIG
- Loading & Storing ,Filter, Transform
- Grouping, Sorting, Combining, splitting
- Grouping Sorting,Combining,splitting
Developing with HBase
- Hbase Client
- HBase configuration
- Loading Hbase
- Hbase Data Access
- Introduction to Sqoop
- Importing Data
- Exporting Data
- Installing Sqoop
- Yarn Architecture
Upcoming Batches Schedule
|03rd Sep||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|08th Sep||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
|17th Sep||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|22nd Sep||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
Batch – 23 Sept 10.30am to 12.30pm to join write @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact – Call us at 9372005897/ 8956930899 or fill out this form, and we will be happy to contact you back.
Will See you soon in center, Happy Learning!!!
Excellent institute with excellent teaching faculty n well maintained lab facility.
Mr. Kshitij Limje
For More Updates on training world see us on http://www.facebook.com/focustrainingservices