Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is for cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat® CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures.
This course is based on Red Hat CloudForms 4.
Who should attend
- Information Technology professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management teaches you how to perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms. This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management Exam (EX220).
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine Appliance architecture
- Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance
- Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment
- Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization
- Manage and audit VMs from within a policy
- Report on VM and resource usage
Upcoming Batches Schedule
|11th Mar 2019||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|16th Mar 2019||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30 pm|
|18th Mar 2019||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|23rd Mar 2019||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
For Applicable exam fees CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management, feel free to call on 8956930893 / or You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you.