Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405) is designed for system administrators and cloud administrators who intend to implement Puppet as integrated with Red Hat® products in an operations environment or a cloud computing environment.
This course is on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7 and Red Hat Satellite 6.
Who should attend
Configuration Management with Puppet is for system administrators and cloud administrators responsible for the management of systems and cloud client systems on either Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform or Red Hat Satellite.
You must have received an Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or have equivalent experience
This course will cover case studies involving Red Hat products that use Puppet: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Satellite.
Key Puppet concepts will be introduced, including language constructs, modules, classes, and resources. This course will cover the deployment of Puppet server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the deployment of Puppet as a client.
- Course introduction
- Identify system administration functions in Puppet
- Puppet architecture
- Implement a Puppet manifest
- Troubleshoot Puppet manifest
- Implement Git
- Find information with Factor
- Implement Puppet modules
- Implement relationships in a Puppet module
- Implement variables and conditionals in a Puppet module
- Identify advanced system administration functions in Puppet
- Implement Puppet
- Implement external Puppet modules
- Implement Puppet in a DevOps environment
- Implement Puppet in Red Hat Satellite 6
For Applicable exam fees Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405), feel free to call on 8956930893 / or You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you.