Containerizing Software Applications (DO276)
The performance-based Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerizing Software Application Development exam tests your ability to implement and run services as Docker containers.
A container designer who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerizing Software Application Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and update container images, and to run and link containers.
Who should attend
This course is intended for developers, architects, and system administrators who wish to learn how to deploy containerized applications using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software and what changes might make them well-behaved applications in a container environment
- Familiarity with general programming and scripting concepts
- Understanding of the runtime environment configuration for the language of choice
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL; MySQL experience is recommended
- Basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills; Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification recommended
Developing Containerized Applications is a threeday, hands-on course that introduces you to deploying applications in containers using Docker and Kubernetes. You will learn how to design containers for the deployment of an existing application across multiple containers, build and test those containers using Docker, and deploy the application in a Kubernetes cluster to achieve high availability and load balancing.Through hands-on labs, you will take a monolithic application and break it down into its distinct services thereby illustrating how containers are an excellent vehicle for microservices architecture deployment.
- Get started with containers
- Work with containers
- Manage Images
- Create custom images
- Design container images for application deployment over multiple containers
- Test containerized application deployment using Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Provision development environments
- Comprehensive review of containerizing software applications
Upcoming Batches Schedule
|09th March 2020||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|14th March 2020||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30 pm|
|16th March 2020||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|21st March 2020||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
For Applicable exam fees Containerizing Software Application, feel free to call on 8956930893 / or You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you.