Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam – EX248 tests your knowledge and skills to install, configure, monitor, manage and deploy applications to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP).
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of skills and knowledge. Candidates perform a number of systems administration tasks focused on the deployment, implementation and management of Red Hat JBoss EAP and its applications. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
Who should attend
System administrators who are both new to JBoss and have experience with JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems.
- Understanding of hardware and networking.
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio required.
Red Hat JBoss® Application Administration I teaches you the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat® JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6. Through hands-on labs, learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) Exam.
- Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in standalone mode
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in domain mode
- Configure servers
- Use the CLI tool
- The data source subsystem
- The logging subsystem
- The messaging subsystem
- The security subsystem
- JVM configuration
- Migrating applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- The web subsystem
- Introduction to clustering
For Applicable exam fees JBoss Administration Certification, feel free to call on 8956930893 / or You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you