Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator RHCVA
Overview For Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator RHCVA
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) RH 318 certification is a performance-based certification like all other Red Hat Certifications. Red Hat certified virtualization administrator RHCVA provides best IT efficiency and reduces capital & operational costs, by running multiple operating systems within a single server system. Due to its Cost and operational efficiency, Red Hat certified virtualization administrator RHCVA reached in favorite list of data centres and other industries. Hands-on practical provides confidence to successfully manage virtual environment.Red Hat certified virtualization administrator RHCVA is the most popular certification among virtualization technology
|Prerequisites for Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator RHCVA
- AIX, Solaris, Microsoft system administrators who are responsible for managing enterprise servers and are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization can attend this course. One advantage to RHCVA certification is that it is focused and comprises of only one module. You need to have very basic knowledge of UNIX/LINUX commands.
Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator RHCVA Course Includes
- Hands-on labs and exercises.
- Two workstations per student
- Student materials, study aids,and handouts.
- Extra practice timing.
- Exam Orientation.
Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator RHCVA Course Content:
| Unit 1: Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Platform
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Virtualization
- Introduction to KVM
- VirtIO drivers
- libvirt ,Virtual machine management with virsh
Unit 2: Advanced RHEL Virtualization
- Managing virtual machines with RHN
- Defining VMs with libvirt XML
- Custom KVM network configuration
- Virtual Machine Migration
- Shared Storage
- iSCSI: Internet SCSI
- Accessing disk images from the host OS
Unit 3: Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- RHEV for Servers architecture overview
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager overview
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor overview
- Preparing a Windows Server for RHEV-M installation
Unit 4: RHEV Manager
- Installing RHEV Manager
- The RHEV-M database
- Accessing the RHEV-M Admin Portal
Unit 5: RHEV Hyper visor
- Introduction to RHEV-H
- RHEV-H deployment modes
- Installing RHEV-H
- Automated RHEV-H installation
- RHEV-H reconfiguration
- Upgrading RHEV-H
- Troubleshooting RHEV-H
Unit 6: RHEV Data Center
- Data Center overview
- Storage Domains
- System Scheduler
- Logical networks
- Virtual machines
- Creating a New Data Center
- Creating a New Cluster
- Configuring storage
Unit 7: RHEV for Servers
- Creating virtual servers
- Installing virtual servers
- Paravirtualized drivers for Windows
- PXE Installation and RHN/Cobbler
- Virtual Machine Migration
- High Availability for Guests
- RHN Entitlements and RHEV VMs
Unit 8: RHEV for Desktops
- RHEV for Desktops architecture
- Creating virtual Desktops
- Installing Windows network VirtIO drivers
Unit 9: Snapshots and Templates
- Image formats
- Image management
- Creating VM snapshots
- Creating templates
- Sealing a Windows template with Sysprep
Unit 10: Desktop Pools, Users and Portal
- Creating and managing Desktop Pools
- Managing users
- Accessing the User Portal
- Accessing Virtual Desktops
Unit 11: Advanced RHEV
- Using Export Storage domains
- Converting Virtual Machines with virt-v2v
- Importing converted Virtual Machines
- Using the Search Bar
- Using Tags
- Using the Monitoring Tools
- Using Log Collector
Unit 12: RHEV-Managed RHEL Hosts
- Managed Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts
- RHEV software for RHEL nodes
- Registering a RHEL node with RHEV
- Troubleshooting registration
- Performance tuning for RHEV
- This is exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- Two Training units will be provided.
- Official course Material will be required to appear this exam.
- Exam Duration – 3hrs.
- Exam Fees – Rs. 15000/- plus taxes per candidate. Fees should be paid by DD drown in favor of “Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at Mumbai.
- Exam results are emailed within 5 business days following the exam
- An RHCVA certification has a ‘current’ window of 3 calendar years.
Upcoming Batches Schedule
This table shows all the upcoming batches for the month of February 2020.
|10th Feb 2020||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am
|15th Feb 2020||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30 pm
|17th Feb 2020||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am
|22nd Feb 2020||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm
Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator RHCVA Focus Training services
For Applicable exam fees Red Hat Virtualization, feel free to call on 8956930893 / or You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you.
Happy Learning ! Wish You all The Very Best !!!