|Unit 1: Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning
- Understand the basic principles of performance tuning and analysis
Unit 2: Collecting,graphing and Interpreting data
- Gain proficiency in using basic analysis tools and in evaluating data.
Unit 3: General Tuning
- Learn basic tuning theory and mechanisms used to tune the system.
Unit 4: Hardware Profiling
- Understand and analyze hardware.
Unit 5: Software Profiling
- Analyze CPU and memory performance of applications.
Unit 6: Mail Server tuning
- Learn about basic storage tuning using an email server as an example.
Unit 7: Large memory workload tuning
- Understand memory management and tuning.
Unit 8:HPC workload tuning
- Understand tuning for CPU-bound applications.
Unit 9: File server Tuning
- Understand storage and network tuning in the context of a file server application.
Unit 10: Database server tuning
- Tune memory and network performance using a database application as an example.
Unit 11:Power usage tuning
- Tune systems with power consumption in mind.
Unit 12:Virtualization tuning
- Tune ’host’ and ’guest’ for efficient virtualization.