RHCE Certification is reputed lab based exam conducted by Red Hat. Focus Training services is authorized exam center that conducts the exam for RHCE Pune India.
RED HAT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION III (RH 254) – RHCE Certification
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER – RHCE Pune India
SKILLSET AFTER EARNING THE CERTIFICATION-
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Setting kernel runtime parameters
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- RHCSAs who wish to earn a more senior-level credential.
- Experienced senior system administrators who have not yet certified.
- Course participants in Red Hat Training who have completed System Administration I, II, and II, or who have completed the RHCE Rapid Track Course.
- Experienced system administrators who require certification for their job or by mandate (e.g., US Department of Defense Directive 8570).
EX300 – RHCE Certification- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE 7) exam at Focus Pune India.
COURSE CONTENT for RHCE Pune India.
- Review how to manage services and the boot-up process using systemctl.Manage IPv6 networking
- Configure and troubleshoot basic IPv6 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. Configure link aggregation and bridging
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced network interface functionality including bonding, teaming, and local software bridges.Control network port security
- Permit and reject access to network services using advanced SELinux and firewalld filtering techniques.Manage DNS for servers
- Set and verify correct DNS records for systems and configure secure DNS caching.Configure email delivery
- Relay all email sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery. Provide block-based storage
- Provide and use networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks. Provide file-based storage
- Provide NFS exports and SMB file shares to specific systems and users. Configure MariaDB databases
- Provide a MariaDB SQL database for use by programs and database administrators.Provide Apache HTTPD web service
- Configure Apache HTTPD to provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts.Write Bash scripts
- Write simple shell scripts using Bash.Bash conditionals and control structures
- Use Bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts.Configure the shell environment
- Customize Bash startup and use environment variables, Bash aliases, and Bash functions.Linux containers preview
- Preview the capabilities of Linux containers, Docker, and other related technologies in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat System Administration III.
Upcoming Exam Dates For RHCSA – in Pune India
- 05th march 2018
- 10th march 2018
- 19th march 2018
- 24th march 2018
To see Monthly list of RHCE Pune India candidates click http://www.facebook.com/focustrainingservices
For Applicable exam fees RHCSA & RHCE Certification, feel free to call on 8956930893 / or You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you.