| Unit 1: Cluster and Storage
- Get an overview of storage and cluster technologies
Unit 2: ISCSI Configuration
Unit 3: UDEV
- Learn basic manipulation and creation of UDEV rules
Unit 4: Multipathing
- Combine multiple pathe to SAN device into one fault-tolerant virtual device
Unit 5: Red Hat high availability overview
- Learn the architecture and component technologies in the Red Hat® High Availability Add-On
Unit 6: Quorum
- Understand quorum and quorum calculations
Unit 7: Fencing
- Understand Fencing and fencing configuration
Unit 8: Resources and resource group
- Understand rgmanager and the configuration of resources and resource groups.
Unit 9:Advanced resource management
- Understand resource dependencies and complex resources
Unit 10: Two-node cluster issues
- Understand the use and limitations of 2-node clusters.
Unit 11: LVM mangement
- Review LVM commands and Clustered LVM (clvm).
Unit 12: Global File System 2
- Understand the GFS2 file system and use tools to create, maintain, and troubleshoot it
Unit 13: XFS
- Explore the Features of the XFS® file system and tools required for creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting.