Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) is a lab-based course that explores the concepts and methods necessary for successful large-scale management of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems. Course participants will learn how to install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with software packages.
Students will use Red Hat Satellite to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration. Students should have previous Red Hat Satellite experience, since the course will compare Red Hat Satellite 6 features and terminology with Red Hat Satellite 5.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration
Who should attend
Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers
- RHCE certification or equivalent experience
- Previous Red Hat Satellite 5 experience
- Install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server
- Red Hat Network organizations, locations, users and roles
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Puppet
- Red Hat Satellite installation
- Red Hat Satellite organization
- Red Hat Satellite client registration
- Incorporate software management into SDLC
- Deploy custom software using Red Hat Satellite
- Configuration management with Puppet
- Centralized management and deployment of system configurations
About The Trainer
Red Hat Certified trainer who has trained many professionals.
Upcoming Batches Schedule
|06th July 2020||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|11th July 2020||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30 pm|
|20th July 2020||Regular||7.30 am To 9.30 am|
|25th July 2020||Weekend||10.30 am To 02.30pm|
For Applicable exam fees Red Hat satellite 6 administration Certification, feel free to call on 8956930893 / or You can also fill up this enquiry form with your information and we will get back to you.